10.23.2010

Bits of Austria

 

At the end of september I took a trip to Austria.
I had not many food-related desires but the one thing I wanted to try was the Sacher cake.
It's a simple yet exquisite cake that features apricot jam and chocolate and it's very easy to make. However, today I'm not going to post a picture of my Sacher masterpiece [I haven't even made one yet but I will soon]. Today is all about delicious memories from Austria.


Of course we had to try other sweet delicacies too. This fresh raspberries tartelette reminded me of  the 2006 Marie Antoinette movie and the love she had, as an Austrian, for lavish desserts.
All the cakes we tried were un-originally but tastefully accompanied by espressos.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...