2.17.2012

After a long wait: my photo camera's first trip to Capriciosa, Bucharest


As I promised long time ago in the sneak peek post, here are shots from that one time I took my photo camera to Capriciosa Restaurant in Bucharest.
I started with Crostini Toscani - homemade chicken liver pate, topped with champignons and herbs.

I then moved on to a plate of Rigatoni con Porcini, which also boasted smoked aged cheese, but with such a long time since I went, I don't recall its name. Smooth taste and good textures.
Now, for dessert, I had:



a great millefoglie (above), classic - vanilla cream, caster sugar on top, and


my first, amazing, panna cotta - a very delicate cream dessert, which had a great red fruit sauce.






No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...